HOW TO CONSIGN YOUR PROPERTY TO JONES & HORAN:
Jones & Horan is delighted to guide you through the entire auction process, from initial contact through final payment. (See THE PROCESS, below.) Click here to download the consignment agreement
We are always seeking quality timepieces either for consignment or for outright purchase and would love to hear from you, whether you are looking to sell a single piece or an entire collection.
Our flexible consignor rates are tailored to your needs and to the type and quality of your consigned items.
Jones & Horan charges no buyer’s premium, has no state sales tax, and there are no “hidden” fees.
~Advance payments immediately available~
We are fully insured and can make arrangements to travel to pick up.
We are also interested in purchasing collections outright, if you would prefer.
We have lowered our rates for higher-priced items for consignments coming in after April 1, 2020!
Our typical rates on consignments (beginning April 1, 2020) now are:
- 9% for any item selling for $20,000 and up
- 13% for any item selling for $10,000 to $19,999
- 17% for any item selling for $5,000 to $9,999
- 20% for watches, clocks, jewelry and coins selling for under $5,000
- 30% for consignments consisting mainly of materials, parts or components, and tools (these type of bulk materials and tools consignments are considered for consignment on a case by case basis - please contact us first!)
We have no hidden fees. The above consignment rates include full insurance, photography, advertising, etc.
Also, with our 0% buyer's premium, the full amount paid for your lots gets passed along to you, the consignor! We are one of the only auction houses in the country that still charges no buyer's premium, to the direct benefit of both our bidders and consignors.