Selling Vintage Watches, Old Coins, Estate Jewelry and Clocks at Live Auctions
No Buyer's Premium and No Sales Tax
Bidding indicates acceptance of these terms:
1. There is No Buyer’s Premium and No Sales Tax. Click Here for Video: The Jones & Horan "No Buyer's Premium Advantage"
Absentee bids will be executed as a convenience to customers when
possible. Please see our Leave
Bid page for more instructions on how to bid if you cannot attend
Payment is due within 10 days of receiving invoice. The
auction house will not be held responsible for any errors or failures to
accurately execute bids. Bidders
are strongly encouraged to attend the sales in person.
3. All floor bidders must sign in with the clerk and receive a bidder number. Payment is due by the end of the auction. The auction house reserves the right to hold property until check clears and to refuse to register questionable clients.
4. Cameras are allowed only upon authorization by the auction house. We thank you for respecting our customer’s privacy!
5. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and decide whether or not to reoffer the lot, and the record of sale kept by the auction house will be taken as final in the event of any dispute. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject an opening bid that, in his or her opinion, is not commensurate with the value of the lot.
6. The auctioneer will not be liable for default by either the buyer or the vendor. We will witness against any default should legal action be necessary.
7. Payment may be made by cash, check or bank wire transfer. No credit cards.
& Horan Auction Team uses the following increment multiples: