Selling Watches, Jewelry, Coins
and Clocks at Auction
603 623-5314 or 1 800 622-8120 Fax: 603 626-5974 e-mail: email@example.com 453 Mast Road Goffstown, NH 03045
No Buyer's Premium No Reserves No Sales Tax
Terms for Live Auctions
Bidding indicates acceptance of these terms:
1. There is No Buyer’s Premium and No Sales Tax. Click Here for Video: The Jones & Horan "No Buyer's Premium Advantage"
is due within 10 days of receiving invoice. The
auction house will not be held responsible for any errors or failures
to accurately execute absentee bids. Bidders
are strongly encouraged to attend the sales in person.
3. In the event that your maximum bid ties with a bidder in the live audience, preference will be given to the attending bidder.
4. All floor bidders must sign in with the clerk and receive a bidder number. Payment is due by the end of the auction. The auction house reserves the right to hold property until check clears and to refuse to register questionable clients.
5. Cameras are allowed only upon authorization by the auction house. We thank you for respecting our customer’s privacy!
6. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and decide whether or not to reoffer the lot, and the record of sale kept by the auction house will be taken as final in the event of any dispute. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject an opening bid that, in his or her opinion, is not commensurate with the value of the lot.
7. The auctioneer will not be liable for default by either the buyer or the vendor. We will witness against any default should legal action be necessary.
Payment may be made by cash, check or bank wire transfer. No
credit cards or Paypal.
Statements by us in the catalog or made orally are statements of
opinion and are not to be relied on as statements of fact. Such
statements do not constitute warranty or assumption of liability by us
of any kind. They are for guidance only and items should be
evaluated by the bidder.
Please Note: All Bids Received That Are Not Entered According to Our Standard Bid Increments Will Be Rounded Down To The Next Lower Bid Increment.